Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Our impending doom

We're all going to die in a massive flood because middle aged women refuse to get on their bikes or use public transport because it "isn't convenient enough".

Agh!!

I have NO understanding of why you would choose to sit in your car in a traffic jam in the morning in London, when there are perfectly good transport links available and you are only travelling a distance of about three metres anyway!!!

It makes me mad. Especially since I cycle for about 2 hours every day to get to and from work and I have to join the traffic jams that are caused by these morons.

3 Comments:

At 5:12 pm, Blogger Barny Lane said...

I hear ya missus, I also cycle each day, although living in Amsterdam means the cyclists are quite well-catered for. I'm not sure I'd have a strong enough deathwish to cycle in Dublin if I ever move back home!

Despite my cycling ... can't say I've ever forgotten my trousers! =)

 
At 5:58 pm, Blogger smelsb said...

Good for you (and your trousers, and possibly your workmates depending on how nice your legs are ;))

Amsterdam eh? I like that city and it's cylists. I once hired one of those yellow bikes when I went to visit and cycled until I found a windmill (had to be done in Holland.)

 
At 6:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I have been using Advanced Gain Pro for 3 months now and I must say I'm simply amazed. I really didn't think the product would have this many benefits. I really only purchased the pills to help the reliability of my erections. But to my surprise every aspect of my penis and sex life has improved. I have larger, harder erections easily, and I can really satisfy my girlfriend fully now."
Dexter, Chicago

Advanced Gain Pro, read more!

________________________________
Our others products, more info here:
Ultra Allure Pheromones
Anatrim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home